Roofing CT Trusted Experts for Roof Replacement & Repair
For more than 12 years, we have been serving homeowners throughout the entire state of Connecticut with top-quality roofing products and workmanship. Not only do we carry the highest qualifications from Owens Corning® and GAF®, we also offer 25-year workmanship warranties so you have peace of mind when it comes to choosing a roofing contractor. Here at Millstream Construction, we are the Roofing CT experts who carry years of experience on our belts to ensure that you, your home and your family are protected. We know that replacing your roof can be a daunting task, that is why we have made the process simple and easy. See below for a complete step-by-step process on what it is like to work with Millstream!
Our Simple Roofing CT Process includes:
- We set you up with an appointment for a free estimate with one of our roofing experts to inspect your roof.
- During the appointment, our estimators look for damage to your roof, how much life is left on your roof, any mold inside the attic due to improper ventilation, the condition of the shingles and any surrounding flashing.
- Our estimator creates an estimate based on the condition of your roof.
- If you choose to sign the contract, you then provide us with a 50% deposit for your roofing project!
- Once we receive the deposit, we pull all necessary permits and contact you to schedule a day for installation.
- Firstly, on the morning of your project the roofing materials and dumpster arrive. Secondly, our expert roofing the crew and one of our roofing managers arrive to ensure your project goes smoothly. Thirdly, our roofing managers will also complete a final inspection and make sure that everything is up-to-code.
- After we complete your project we register your warranties and collect the remaining payment for your project!
- You now have a brand new Millstream Roof to protect you and your family for years to come, worry-free!
Connecticut Counties We Service
- Hartford County
- Middlesex County
- New Haven County
- New London County
- Tolland County
- Fairfield County
- Windham County
Before and After Your Project
When you call Millstream to give you an estimate on your roof, you are choosing a company that provides thorough inspections and honest communications. When we come out to your home, we carefully inspect the condition of your roof including all necessary pictures so we can review with you first-hand. After your roof replacement is completed, we also conclude a 15-point post-installation inspection to ensure that your roof is installed properly and up-to-code.
What Past Customers Are Saying
Everything was done professionally and I was very satisfied with how Millstream Construction conducts business! Everyone at Millstream tried their best to accommodate my concerns, Craig (Kelso) and the workers all did a great job.
Millstream Construction did an excellent job and they are very professional in their work!