Our Cleanup Process for Customers in Hartford & Avon
We Will Leave Your Property Clean and Tidy When Your Roofing Project Is Complete
As a professional roofing contractor with years of experience and a reputation for 100% customer satisfaction, we know that the cleanup process after a roofing job can be a big concern for prospective customers. After all, your home is your biggest investment and you work hard to keep your property neat and organized.
Here at Millstream Construction, we treat each job site with respect and we guarantee that your home and landscape will be left in as good condition as we found them!
If you’re considering a roof repair or roof replacement project in East Hartford, Avon, Hartford, or nearby, it’s worth taking the time to find a roofing company that will take care of everything from start to finish – including cleaning up once the project is completed.
Contact us today for a free estimate or to find out more about why Millstream Construction is the roofer for you!
FAQs About Our Cleanup Process:
- What is Millstream Construction’s cleanup process when you re-roof my house? When we get started on a shingle roof replacement for your home, we first take steps to protect your home and landscaping with roof-to-ground tarps. We will remove any existing shingle roofing down to the roof deck, inspect any additional sheathing for rotted or damaged wood, and install an ice and water shield. After the rest of the re-roofing process is completed, we will ensure that your roof is left watertight and we will clean up and remove all job-related materials.
- Will the job site be cleaned every day, or just at the very end of the project? A major roof installation project can take several days to complete, so you may be concerned about the state of your property throughout the process. Our roofing technicians strive to keep the worksite contained and to clean up the site at the end of each day in addition to a complete final cleaning at the end of the project.
- Do you use a magnet to clean up nails around my home? Yes! Nails or other pieces of metal or debris can be a serious safety risk if left unfound on your property, and it can be all too easy to miss a stray nail or other sharp objects when cleaning up a job site. That’s why we make the extra effort to pick up all nails around your property through the use of a magnet, so nothing will go overlooked.
- Will my plants and shrubs get trampled? If you have shrubs or gardens near the edges of your home, we will be careful to maintain the condition of your landscaping and will work around your plants and shrubs during the construction process.
- Do you carry a warranty? Yes. Our Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (50 years non-prorated) includes replacement labor for a lifetime so that you can enjoy peace of mind.
We hope that learning a little more about our cleanup process has put your mind at ease. If you have any additional questions or are ready to get started on your roof repair, roof replacement, or siding project, contact Millstream Construction today for a free quote! We proudly serve West Hartford, Wethersfield, Manchester, Farmington, New Canaan, Glastonbury, West Simsbury, and nearby areas in Connecticut.