We Provide Expert Assistance for Roof Storm Damage
A storm can roll through your area at any moment and very unexpectedly. In the moments after experiencing roof storm damage, you need a knowledgable roof repair contractor to help you through the process. Millstream Construction provides expert storm damage restoration services to homeowners throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts. Not only can we help you with the repairs you need, but throughout the insurance claim process as well.
Offering Peace of Mind Throughout Your Claim
Millstream is here to ensure your storm damage restoration experience goes as smoothly as possible. We understand how frustrating and stressful it can be to need storm damage repair. Thats why, we’ll help you make sense of your claim, as well as talk to you about the deductible process. For most homeowners, the only cost they will incur during this time is paying their deductible.
Understanding the Insurance Process
We understand that storm damage to your home can be a scary event. We’re here to put your mind at ease, and provide clear communication on the steps ahead.
- First, we meet with your insurance adjuster on-site to complete a thorough inspection.
- You adjuster sends you a scope of work, which you forward to Millstream for review. If we find anything that isn’t included, we will communicate any front-end supplements with your carrier.
- Thirdly, after the scope of work is complete, you sign your contract with Millstream.
- Next, you receive the initial check from your insurance company. You deposit this and send Millstream a check for that amount plus your deductible.
- Once we receive your deposit, we coordinate the entire permitting and install process for your project.
- After your project is complete, you carrier will process the remainder of the claim. You deposit the final check, and issue a new one to Millstream for your final payment.
- At last, your project is complete and you have a new, top-of-the-line roof to protect you and your home!
Contact Us Today
Do you need swift storm damage restoration services at your home in Connecticut or Massachusetts? If so, count on Millstream Construction. Give us a call today to get started.
A Certified Roofing Repair Contractor
We are one of a select few contractors that is both a GAF Master Elite® and an Owens Corning® Platinum Preferred Contractor. This means that we can install top-notch roofing systems that will protect your home and the lifetime* warranties to back it up.
We Make Things Simple
We know that filing an insurance claim can be a daunting task. That is why the team at Millstream Construction can help make the storm damage restoration process as simple and as painless as possible. One of our roofing experts will be with you every step of the way, explaining the process and providing the best roofing solution that fits your needs. And, because we only use top-notch products and highly qualified installers, you can rest assured that your new roof will look and function even better than it did before.