Roof Inspection Services in Connecticut & Massachusetts
Oftentimes, homeowners will wait to contact a roofing contractor until they have serious leaking issues or damage. By this point, however, these seemingly minor problems may have already led to major issues, like water damage and mold growth. At Millstream Construction, we believe in being proactive. Therefore, we provide homeowners in Glastonbury and throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts with roofing services, including comprehensive roof inspections from certified professionals.
Staying Ahead of Larger Roofing Damage
While high winds and heavy precipitation often lead to roof damage, prompting roof inspections, many homeowners don’t realize that years of exposure to heat and sunlight can also wear down your roof. This damage isn’t always visible from the ground level. For this reason, it’s best to turn to the experts for regular inspections. During your multipoint roof inspection, one of our experts will thoroughly examine your roofing system. Our experts will look for problem areas and recommend repairs that will ensure minor roofing problems don’t spiral into larger disasters.
Millstream Roof Inspection Process:
- Inspect the inside of the gutters to check for shingle granular loss.
- Check the roof from a low-profile to inspect for curling/buckling shingles.
- Inspect the shingles for multiple layers; multiple layers can go against building codes.
- Inspect the fascia for any damaged or rotted boards.
- If there is any moss/lichen/algae growth on the roof, inspecting the amount of organic growth.
- If the roof has any vent stacks or pipes, inspect the perimeter for any leaks or cracks.
- Inspect the chimney flashing around the roof.
- If there are any skylights on the roof, inspect the flashing/condition of the skylights.
Contact Millstream Construction Today
To schedule your roof inspection with Millstream Construction, give us a call today. Our friendly and knowledgeable experts will be happy to answer your questions and can help you schedule a prompt appointment. We serve homeowners in Glastonbury and throughout the entire state of Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Why Choose Millstream?
Because We Provide Detail-Oriented Service You Can Count On
At Millstream Construction, we strive for total customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide meticulous roof inspection services, examining every aspect of your roofing system. It’s also why we offer top-notch roofing repair services, fixing any damage to maximize the lifespan of your roof. When you partner with us, you can rest assured that your roof will receive the same detail-oriented service that we would provide for our own homes.